[pianotech] Flood damaged pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 15:28:02 MST 2012

Richard said: "If they had been rinsed and treated with anti rust agent
that might not have been the case?"

Richard,
Ron N. asked and now I'll do the same...What is this magic elixir "...anti
rust agent..." that you keep alluding to??!!! The only substances that I
know that will dispel moisture and RETARD rust are some kinds of
oils..usually petroleum distillates.. of which, we do not want in certain
places of the piano! Please be forthcoming with this information.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I