[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 49, Issue 42

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Nov 7 17:37:07 MST 2012

Thanks for raising that issue Jon.  I did feel some concern about it,
and the client asked what I thought about the issue. I really wasn't
sure.   The piano does at least seem to have a very solid thick bottom
board. And the floor itself is wood, which would itself get damaged, one
imagines, if the heating was too fierce?  I did think about some kind of
insulation board for under the piano. What would you recommmend?

Best regards,

David.