[pianotech] Pinblock Cracks; CA or Epoxy?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 18:34:53 MST 2012

Not to mention tuning instability.  I had a piano that I took care of that
was on a radiant heated floor and pretty much whenever the heat came on the
piano went out of tune.  Strongly suggested that something be done to
insulate the floor as they kept calling me saying the piano wouldn't stay in
tune. After refusing to take my suggestion but continuing to complain I
finally abandoned the customer (or they abandoned me).  Radiant heating is a
real pain in the ass on piano, at least the old kind that develops real hot
spots.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com