[pianotech] broken keys

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Fri Nov 9 16:24:20 MST 2012

Thanks Ron.  I thought I was about to ask the music director for a ticket
to go get some in a far off land.  Not that I would be opposed to that,
mind you.

Sure, that stuff works, but I always have some slats of scrap veneer
sitting around here somewhere. Š.oh dang! Where did it go??

Yup, it works just fine! Just use what you have!