[pianotech] Obama & the thumper

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Nov 12 09:26:05 MST 2012

You do have almighty GALL accusing so many people of selfishness and a
lack of patriotism,
when you know **absolutely nothing** about their motives. And probably
will not allow your
biases to be corrected by something as annoying as reality.

And you can certainly keep that kind of deeply offensive talk off this
list!

Susan Kline