[pianotech] Obama & the thumper

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Nov 12 09:46:24 MST 2012

I find it fascinating that never before in history have the two main party
candidates been more alike on all the big government issues: both are
pro-war, pro-bailouts, pro-monetary expansion on steroids, pro-universal
health care, pro-drone assassinations, pro big government nanny state. Yet
as alike as they both are, somehow their supporters see them as so deeply
divided. It helps maintain the illusion we still have a 2 party system.

The level of passion in the exchange below seems supremely ironic. Don
shouldn't worry, as Obama will push for everything Romney wanted. And for
Susan, Obama, one of the biggest war mongering presidents in our history,
can hopefully get another Nobel Peace prize. Up is down, war is peace, theft
is charity.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____