[pianotech] Obama & the thumper (OT)

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 11:02:22 MST 2012

Dean writes:
  >>And for Susan, Obama, one of the biggest war mongering presidents in
our history, can hopefully get another Nobel Peace prize. Up is down,
war is peace, theft is charity.<<

Greetings,
    All I can say is this is weird.  Following a president that began
two wars with no idea of the consequences,(and you will be paying for
the consequences for the rest of your life),  another president ends
one war, and pushes harder than the Pentagon wants to end the other,
and you see him as the biggest war-mongering president in history????

   What kind of twisted logic has the Kool-aid created in your head?

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html