[pianotech] Felternator

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 00:31:23 MST 2012

Ron said: "This cute and cuddly but lethal little number has, so far, been
through
(I think) three estate auctions/sales. I don't know who originally made
it, but the work is quite nice, including a slide on protective cover
for storage. Made of brass, rosewood, and needles. It really raises hob
with a piece of felt, but whether it's worth the trouble and blood to
try to fluff up and resurrect old dead felt or cloth is another
question. But then maybe it's actually a half minute voicer."

Ron,
Holy HammerFuzz Batman! I gots ta have one a dem! Fer sur! Look out
Imeedeegaaawwwaaa Hammers, here I come!!!<G>
Seriously, that looks like something out of a good Bella Lugosi flick!
Gives a whole new meaning to "Get the point?"<G>
Regards (and be careful wid dat),
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police