[pianotech] Improving the content of this list

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Tue Nov 13 13:30:40 MST 2012

Too bad we have to resort to this, Mark.  But some old dogs can't learn new tricks! …or hints…Oh well, we've tried for a couple years now.  Proof is in the pudding so to speak.  Remember that other person about 3-4 years ago who poo poo'd everything and thought that she/he (we're not sure) knew everything that was wrong with what we said??  She/he (?) faded away…How did we do that??  Some are more stubborn than others… no matter what we say.

I don't know what else to do either, Mark.  Good info!

Paul