[pianotech] Improving the content of this list

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Nov 13 15:12:47 MST 2012

Thanks Mark,

For those with a Mac I'll throw this in there, too.

------------

__Mac Mail__

Go to Mail > Preferences.

Click on the "Rules" icon.

Click "Add Rule"

Description is your choice...

Select If "Any" of the following conditions are met:

Then choose "From"  > "Contains" >  and then enter the email address of the offending individual.

Under "Perform the following actions:

Choose "Move Message" to mailbox: "Junk" or "Trash" or wherever is appropriate for that particular individual...

Click "OK" and you're done.  All future email from said person is routed to the electronic round file.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com