[pianotech] Mystery tool

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Nov 15 12:37:18 MST 2012

Paul,

The CF tool is a double ended tool with a large wooden barrel/handle in the
middle.  One end is for easing front rail bushings (a brass, tapered wedge)
and the other end is for easing the balance rail hole from the top
(another, much smaller, brass tapered wedge).

William R. Monroe
[image: CF Tool.jpg]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=62ca4b0c9b&view=att&th=13b059267c93e965&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h9ka4slk0&safe=1&zw>
*CF Tool.jpg*
22K   View<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=62ca4b0c9b&view=att&th=13b059267c93e965&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h9ka4slk0&safe=1&zw>