[pianotech] Accident

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Fri Nov 16 15:44:25 MST 2012

Wow!  We're talking about less than 30mph for Wim's boo boo!  I thought it
was all just joking around!  Are we taking this issue into space or serous
discussion? Sure we can figure that one is going 0.0003 miles an hour
faster at sea level or on the top of Everest.  Weren't we having a bit of
fun, or has this turned into a math problem?