[pianotech] Clavichord Tuning

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 16:23:33 MST 2012

You might just want it for the temperament. They're very quiet and easy to tune. You will need a couple of slim mutes, I cut some out of hammer felt scraps. Because the tangents deflect the strings tuning with a very consistent touch is absolutely critical. Good clavichords are lovely instruments, have fun.

---Dave
New Orleans