[pianotech] elbows

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 17:30:09 MST 2012

Marshall

I have replaced many sets of elbows.   Put the action on a cradle, crunch out the old ones, take off the wires.

Now pick out a workable center pin and hold the new elbow in place.   Put a small center pin in the ears, and with a needle nose pliers, push in a new pin.

I have not mentioned everything, but if you want to talk more, we have covered this before on this list, and we will probably again.

William