[pianotech] Steinway Lyre bolts...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 21:56:29 MST 2012

Keep it simple then and don't try and be the hero.  The time you spend
looking around for the screw is way more expensive than the difference in
cost between the one you eventually find and the one from Steinway that fits
for sure.  It's not you paying for the screw anyway, it's the customer, or
the mover.   And someone will need to pay for your time to look for the
alternative.  Hopefully that won't be you.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com