[pianotech] Charles Frederick Stein -Welte reproducer on youtube

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 08:39:32 MST 2012

If you run a  search for "ampicoab stein welte" on youtube, you can hear one of these instruments ( very nicely restored) with a Welte-Licensee (American built) reproducing system in it. (I mention this as per the recent discussion of Stein pianos.) But please don't stop there! This "ampicoab" fellow (Bob Taylor, I suspect) has the BEST automatic musical instrument videos ( and corresponding Hi-Fi stereo recordings) on the internet, IMHO!

Thumpe