[pianotech] Sandy's impact on our business

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 21:13:06 MST 2012

Not quite so simple.  While there will be a boost in construction related
industries in the rebuilding of that area, remember that there are a large
group of people out of work, not collection paychecks, not paying taxes and
who are receiving government assistance during their time of need.   Some of
those situations may drag on for years.   When added all together, the
overall economic impact is generally a negative, not a positive, as it was
with Katrina.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com