[pianotech] (Real) 1837 Upright for sale on Atlanta Craigslist for $100!

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Wed Nov 28 13:31:09 MST 2012

TLC = true landfill candidate?

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Ben Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:13 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] (Real) 1837 Upright for sale on Atlanta Craigslist
for $100!

That must be this one:
"1837 Carl Scheel from Cassel, Germany piano, origins of the George Steck
Piano company. One of a kind, needs TLC.... "
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/atq/3387137941.html

On 11/28/2012 8:47 AM, Euphonious Thumpe wrote:

No kidding. I don't know how to paste a link to it from this, my friend's
borrowed ipad, but there it is, in all it's squat, ornate grandeur! (Look it
up yourself.) If someone on this list "just gotta have it", I might be able
to help with arrangements.

Thumpe