[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:31:24 MST 2012

Although I don't usually like Duaine's posts, I thought this was rather cute.  Even if it didn't having to do with pianos or even music at all!

We should refrain from any posts that don't have at least music involved however. It's getting a bit out of hand. Let's stick to the topic please!

I liked the littler (is that a word?) kid trying to back kick, though.  Pretty funny.

Paul