[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:17:00 MST 2012

Sure, a black belt might be able to chop a keyboard in half with his head!

How's that?

Paul

From: Delwin D Fandrich <del at fandrichpiano.com<mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:28 PM
To: "pianotech at ptg.org<mailto:pianotech at ptg.org>" <pianotech at ptg.org<mailto:pianotech at ptg.org>>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

I might be missing something here but isn’t this whole subject just a little bit Off Topic? I have yet to see any reference to pianos, music, woodworking or anything else even remotely related to the topic of pianos.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.com <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> — ddfandrich at gmail.com<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com>