[pianotech] Brighter Yamaha

Roger@Integra.net rgable at integra.net
Fri Nov 30 08:57:11 MST 2012

Wim,
I'd take the advice from David Love and Delwin Fandrich. I've been renting
Yamaha pianos for performance use for 40 years, whenever I replace a
piano -- about every 8 years -- I look for the piano with the softest
hammers, because in the long run the hammers will need needling. My guess;
try to convince the church to live with the hammers as they are.
Roger Gable