[pianotech] Cheap, but good, grand piano dolly.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Nov 30 12:50:01 MST 2012

What do you know..... a legit question ...........

My church is in deep financial trouble, like most are these days, anyway, I am looking for a cheap - preferably around
$300-400 or less - grand piano dolly.

The piano is a 1929 Brambach baby grand.

I'm not sure how much it is going to be moved around - my gut feeling is - once it is on the sanctuary stage, it will be
moved just for cleaning the floors, etc.

Also, has anyone had experience with the individual dollies for each leg ? Would they work ? How much moving could the
piano be moved around (with these) ?

Thank you in advance (if anyone is still reading my posts) <wink>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding