[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Fri Nov 30 13:34:50 MST 2012

Id like to hear those, Ron!

Sometimes, a drop or two of McLube clear 444 on those back termination
points and felt have helped me a bit.  Any of you tried that? I think it
whether your in a dry or humid climate.  We have both.  I apply in fall
and it does help in the nasty dry winters where things get a bit crusty.
Ron, you're in the same climate in KS. Done that?

Paul