[pianotech] Belly talk

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 13:51:04 MST 2012

I agree with what you've said Ron. I was just trying to point out that if he was considering leveling the rim out, if the soundboard actually mates better with the crown, then there is actually reason to leave it in (reason beyond the fact that it won't matter one way or the other). And if it makes for a worse mating between the rim and board, then if it will ease his conscience, then level that rim off.

I have not ever reshaped a rim.

Terry Farrell