[pianotech] Belly talk

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 15:01:16 MST 2012

I was thinking mostly about the bevel. There the closer the match to the crown of the assembly the better so that the mating occurs with the least amount of bending.  Some bevel is desirable.

Forcing the tail down is too. There, it's beneficial in helping to produce an overall dome shape to the assembly.

I don't follow the serpentine thing.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
415.407.8320