[pianotech] NEED A BRASS PLATE NUT THINGY FOR M&H AA

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Thu Oct 4 22:04:02 MDT 2012

I need one of those giant brass nuts that goes in the middle of the plate of a Mason & Hamlin AA I’m rebuilding.  This is the tall type that fits over the long bolt with a square top like a tuning pin.  I ordered one from Mason & Hamlin which cost me $12, but it turned out to be the wrong thread and has a solid top rather then open for the square end to peak through.  What I need has a standard 20 T.P.I. thread.  If anyone has one of these they can sell reasonable I am interested and need it right away.

Thanks,

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV