[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 48, Issue 24

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 19:16:47 MDT 2012

OMG!  My apologies to Ron Nossaman and all for that last response without deleting all the extraneous junk. Seriously, Ron has a good idea to trim posts down to just what you need. I usually do it. I hit "send" a bit too early this time. Well, before I eat up any more bandwidth unnecessarily........

Terry Farrell