[pianotech] Baldwin D Keyslip

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 23:10:12 MDT 2012

So Isaac
  I believe you can start a new business called Isaac's discount and hard to find piano parts & piano tools warehouse.  You must have a very big shop my friend. Send me your catalog...please. ;)

While I am thinking about it...Do you have any Steinway action rails unbored or bored for a 1912 Stwy B reg rail.
 Guys...really...this man is a great human being and a tremendous resource. Just ask Isaac.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com