[pianotech] State of the union

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Thu Oct 11 08:49:26 MDT 2012

Sorry, the acrimony of the present political season is making me a little jumpy, a bit hypersensitive to smug negativity. And I missed the humor, because, well, it ain't funny.

Okay, I can find dumb jokes funny too, just not this type of wordplay based on somebody's name.

Now I'm wasting your time. Gbye.