[pianotech] State of the union (going OT...)

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Oct 11 13:13:32 MDT 2012

That reminded me in turn of the joke from the days of vinyl LP records
and scares about "backward masking" in which supposedly deliberately
placed messages were detected if you played an LP backwards.

What do you hear of you play a Country LP backwards? "My wife came back
and we're very happy, my dog is alive and well, I got promoted at work,
my kids graduated happily from high school....."

David.

 >Who said it was political? Sounded more to me like a country music
refrain....