[pianotech] OT: BOYCOTT DELL

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Sun Oct 14 13:42:55 MDT 2012

Go online and get the manual, and read how to do it.
I don't blame Dell, you didn't purchase the unit from them.
If a warranty is transferable, get it transferred. They are not going to take your word for it. It could even be a stolen item.
Then again, could it possibly be a Microsoft problem, that is who you usually like to blame.   :-)
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia