[pianotech] message rules-blocking -- somewhat OT .

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Oct 14 19:49:36 MDT 2012

On 10/14/2012 8:10 PM, Tom Driscoll wrote:
> List,
>   I had a weak spot in my anti   D. H. message rule fortress that has
> now been corrected.
>     I've created message rules in outlook where specific words or
> names when  found in the :  From, To , Subject ,and now  "Message body "
> lines  automatically sends the message
> to the delete folder.
> This recent inane Dell thread had slipped past . Gotta love Microsoft !
> Tom Driscoll RPT

Tom,
In long overdue recognition of outstanding perseverance in the face of
overwhelmingly relentless insipidity, we of the Regional Committee for
Recognition of Things of That Sort (RCRTTS) have more or less
unanimously voted you the complementary Best We Can Do on a Weekend
After Dinner (BWCDWAD) advertising slogan for the general betterment of
things in general - and stuff. So with our collective complements and
scratching in appropriate places, we tentatively present "There must be
fifty ways to love your lever" for your unrestricted use henceforth.

We expect to hear no more of this matter.
Ron N, HMWIC, the committee