[pianotech] soliciting testimonials or customer comments?

Jerry Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 13:11:39 MDT 2012

Agreed. Not necessary to worry about everything and I’m not about to begin, but, I understand your point.  J

I can’t imagine people using it for that purpose.  I’ve used Genbook now for about 8 months now with no problems.  My friend Loren has used his for several years with no problems either.

Many doctors and lawyers use this type of service now too.  All they can see on my Genbook is 9 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM, 4 PM on the open time slots.  When the times are not available it shows them nothing. It then says “Sorry, there are no times available on this day. Please select another day.”

Jer