[pianotech] Disingenuous Steinway promo was---who pays?

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Oct 18 22:51:53 MDT 2012

They must be beyond correction! The historical value table clearly shows that the dimensions of a Model S and Model D are the same: 8' 11.75" ! I never knew that.

I wonder what to do with my Steinway upright that came from the factory with a Kelly plate? Alas, a Stein-was, I guess...

And if parts with patents newer than the manufacture date are verboten, and the average age of the 200 rebuilt S&S a year is 75, do they all still have angled capstans and all the rest of the pre-1984 parts?!?

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com