[pianotech] SCRC, was:Curiously curvaceous repetition lever

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Oct 24 18:02:12 MDT 2012

<And what convention was that?
<Curiously,
<DP
It was the most amazing regional I have attended in a while.
The South Central Regional Convention in Texas was truly worth the long trip to get there.  I don't know if I am really allowed to spill the beans on how well they treat people down there, but I can't help to  express my amazement (and gratitude) to their small fleet of volunteer drivers who will drive two hours one way to to pick you up and drop you off at the airport!  Never mind all the meals being included in registration and free drink tickets for Scott Jone's soon-to-be-famous Piano Bar Karaoke...  Top notch presenters too, of course...  You had to be there....perhaps next time you will!

Jurgen Goering