[pianotech] Bridge agraffes FYI

Overs Pianos sec at overspianos.com.au
Thu Oct 25 17:39:59 MDT 2012

Hi all,

Indeed, and the lower bridge root height would tend to allow the
board more flexibility over its speaking area, which would lower
impedance and would allow for something of a more distorted tone, ie.
honking tone. Lack of board stiffness would seem to be one of the
most commonly overlooked factors, when it comes to tone building.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers

Web http://overspianos.com.au
mailto:ron at overspianos.com.au

A web page with images of recent work and almost-audio-CD quality mp3
sound files of the Overs piano can be found at;
http://overspianos.com.au/more_info.htm

So put on your headphones, plug them into your freshly restarted
computer and sit back to over 20 minutes of pure piano.