[pianotech] Bridge agraffes FYI

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 18:06:54 MDT 2012

I would be surprised if the area behind the aggraffe (hitch pin side) was
the source of falseness.  Unless the aggraffe itself had deteriorated (which
it well might have) I don't think any small angle change resulting from some
crushed wood would be the source of poor termination.  The capo section
might well be a source (see attached photo).

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com