[pianotech] 39 steps on back covers of Journal

Paul Mulik paulmulik at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 06:46:30 MDT 2012

Hi all,

Many of you will remember that from around 2003 through 2006, each issue of the Journal would have one of Yamaha's "39 Steps" on the back cover. I would like to assemble all of these into a notebook, or possibly convert them to .pdf format for viewing on my iPad, however I am missing about a third of them (lost last year when my house was destroyed by the Joplin tornado). Can anybody help me out?

Thanks,
Paul Mulik

Sent from my iPad