[pianotech] Opinion on Termite Damaged Piano Requested

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Fri Oct 26 16:14:42 MDT 2012

Open one can of worms…then 10 others rear their heads!  Sounds like Halloowweeeeenn!  Be very careful on this one, buddy! Really a  keyframe?  Sounds pretty scary!

Maybe or maybe not. I guess a visit first is in order. It might be worth the visit to like or take the job, or run run as fast as you can.  You never know.  Never take a job on over the phone DAMHIK!!!!

To Wim,  I would say run away from it. Termites are damage.  They go into everything! Can't even see the extra damage yet until you pull the plate, etc.  You should know by now in the land we all like to vacation in! Ahhhh….Hawaii!  For the next 6 months, I would love to be there…..Winter's coming in soon buddy!  Celebrating 37 today as a high temp!   Have to put my Keen's away for the winter and I hate that!

Paul