[pianotech] Agraffe wrench

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 08:19:40 MDT 2012

Here are three pictures of the agraffe tool I have. Both ends are shown in the second and third pictures. I've never understood what the end in the third picture might be used for. If anything I guess I've just assumed is was done to balance some sort of ying-yang universal type thing. Maybe Will could help us with that?  ;-)

Terry Farrell