[pianotech] High & Outside

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 13:07:19 MDT 2012

Susan said:
"How you guys can stand tuning in places with such big humidity swings
escapes me.
I'm surprised the West Coast and the high desert (ALWAYS dry) aren't
crowded with
tuner refugees. Last week I tuned a little European style Yamaha on the
coast
which I had last tuned nine years ago. It was still pretty presentable.
The tenor
was a little sharp, and there were a few unisons in the treble needing
some help.

Susan Kline, happy Oregon residen"

Sssssusan! Don't tell everyone! Sheesh! It's our little secret! Besides, if
you were a true Oregonian, you would know better.<G>
See you at Oregon Day Saturday? hope so.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I