[pianotech] )O.T.-High & Outside

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 14:40:38 MDT 2012

Jerry,
Agree with that. It's a go figger. Of course, the ones that are most
"critical" are the ones that don't have them or it is not practical to have
them installed in the first place. (such as schools that move the pianos
around all over the world!<G>) It is truly a dilemma>
Joe

to water their piano and continue to tune it as per recommendations.  Oh,
they all start out with good intentions but after a certain amount of time,
they seem to lose interest.  Not all but, many of them do.  So, the pads
dry up, harden, become crusty and hard and no longer work.  I always
install the smart heater bar for that reason.

> It is extremely frustrating dealing with the mentality of who is going to
take care of it and explaining over and over again why the piano continues
to go out of tune when the thing is unplugged and/or empty and not working
at all...

> Jerry Groot RPT
> www.grootpiano.com

Neither is the