[pianotech] High & Outside

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Oct 28 18:10:45 MDT 2012

Yes, Joe, for a miracle, I don't have a conflict. Should be there.

And it's true, I shouldn't tell -- but, you know, they just
say "earthquakes" and "constant rain -- blah!" and stay away.
There used to be that society in Oregon, named for <I forget>
and his main claim to fame was that he was born, lived, and
died, and never visited Oregon. <grin>

sssssssssnnn