[pianotech] high and outside

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 28 20:08:20 MDT 2012

I dunno Duaine, I've been using various ETDs for more than ten years now, and I've tried setting the ETD on the piano in a number of different positions, and I've even talked real sweetly to it, but I've never been able to get one to do a tuning for me. Seems every time I end up tuning the darn thing. Do you have any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

Terry Farrell