[pianotech] Spinet action

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 08:32:32 MDT 2012

Hello To all .

          This action is a  creation of  Wurlitzer. To my knowledge it
was never installed in any other brand.

          One of the problems,  ( we found ) with this action was the
 poppet guides were made of fairly soft rubber. Friction   friction !!!.

          A dealer that I did  some work for got 6 pianos with this
action and all caused trouble , a lot of trouble.

          Jack  Wyatt

In a message dated 10/29/2012 9:35:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,