[pianotech] Yamaha C2 voicing problem

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Tue Oct 30 18:37:23 MDT 2012

Maybe, but while I was sitting with the customer, the part of the sound
that he consistently identified was during the initial tenth of a second or
so. (But I understand longer notes might make that sound stand out more.)

I have a local brain trust to consult with, so may be able to get back to
it again (unless the customer just moves on).

Jim