[pianotech] Yamaha C2 voicing problem

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 19:32:47 MDT 2012

I don’t think it’s plate noise.  There’s a whiney kind of loose winding, longitudinal something going on in the 3rd and 5th note to me.  The top two notes sound less “lively” but it’s hard to tell in the recording.  A second or two on each note rather than the more rapid scale sequence would make it easier to hear.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com