[pianotech] Pitch Raising Article

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:52:52 MDT 2012

Joe Garrett wrote >Besides,
I forgot, the copyrights are owned by PTG and can be distributed by
them only...like
in the CDs <

Joe, I'm not disagreeing with you as to not wanting to share an article
with a non-PTG member, but as a point of fact, the PTG contract for
articles states that PTG has the exclusive rights to your work for 90 days.
After that, you can publish it yourself  if you like.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my take on the contract they send out
for each article.  Chuck Behm