[pianotech] Pitch Raising Article

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 10:17:33 MDT 2012

Chuck B. said:
"Joe, I'm not disagreeing with you as to not wanting to share an article
with a non-PTG member, but as a point of fact, the PTG contract for
articles states that PTG has the exclusive rights to your work for 90 days.
After that, you can publish it yourself if you like.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my take on the contract they send out
for each article. Chuck Behm"

Chuck,
That, obviously, has been changed. Not the facts that I was presented with
@ the time of that article. Hmmm? perhaps I should ask the ptbs....nah.
Wouldn't make a damned bit of difference! Ya joins for the few benefits
that we are afforded, (and slowly being diminished imo!),...if ya choose
not to join and all, then you;re on your own in my book. I have to draw the
line somewhere.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.