[pianotech] PTG Foundation Relief Fund

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Wed Oct 31 13:22:54 MDT 2012

Any news on the Steinway factory or Mason and Hamiln?  I sent an email to Kent Webb, but he probably can't respond yet. He's a dear friend of mine.

My prayers are with that whole section of the country. My brother in law is in Philly, and we haven't heard from him yet either.  It's a real mess, I'm sure by what I see on the news.

Paul